WHAT ACTUALLY HAPPENS IN 2012?
Several other sources of data, some from ancient Hindu scriptures and others from insider witnesses, suggest that this big energy shift in 2011-2013 will be triggered by a monumental blast of energy from the Sun. The Mayan Calendar, according to the Law of One series, was a highly accurate system for measuring these natural cycles in the Earth, Sun and Galaxy, and was given to the Mayans by another sixth-density group assisting humanity thousands of years ago...
...Again, the whole game on Earth is about spiritual growth. That’s what we’re here for — and the hope, from the higher perspective, is to cultivate an environment where as many people will ‘graduate’ as possible...
...Our conclusion will be that strongly negative aspects of the world government are falling apart as we speak, and incredible synchronicities have been given that dovetail with hard data to validate the point. So, if you’re worrying about how things might turn out, relax your mind.
There will be various events that create shock, of course, but the overall trendline will continue flowing in a more and more positive direction. This is all part of the "shift" that is taking place.
Monday, September 15, 2008
These are times of transition as new energies impact upon the Earth. It will effect each of us in different ways. For some of us it will necessitate a change in our life circumstances as we feel an 'urge' - a need - to re-position ourselves for new growth. A lot of information is now coming out concerning 2012 - and much 'mish-mash' too. Everyone has to make up their own minds. For starters, I would direct people to read the new essay from David Wilcock over at Divine Cosmos titled '2012 Politics I: Grand Overview' - below is an excerpt:
Friday, September 05, 2008
Some words to ponder:
Extract from this interview
The earth belongs to nobody, and if we don't take care of it and ourselves as a whole species, we will not survive. That I guarantee. We will not be able to explore all the other worlds that are out there just waiting for us to visit.
The most important thing we can do as a species is to become more spiritually connected with our surroundings. We are powerful beings. We use less than 10 percent of our brains. The other 90% is there for a reason. We need to use it.
I think we are going to have a hard time adjusting to knowing our true history, but in the end, we will be better for it. The universe will be ours, as it is for other beings. We will then learn to spread life through the universe like our ET fathers and mothers did for us to exist.
We will see beautiful planets with unusual life on them. We will understand the secrets for generating civilizations where there are none. We will be looked at as gods by other civilizations. In reality, we already are, we just don't know it or act like it. We have a lot to learn before we go on that adventure.
Extract from this interview