Tuesday, May 09, 2006

Laszlo is Back

I have mentioned here on a number of occassions about the pioneering scientific spiritual work of Ervin Laszlo, not to mention his evolutionary theories and publications on the 'tipping points' of Earth's future(s).

Now, almost simultaneously, Laszlo has two works published this year - both of which deserve a mention:

The first is 'Science and the Reenchantment of the Cosmos: The Rise of the Integral Vision of Reality' - this book follows on from his previous work about the quantum vacuum, the holographic nature of the universe and its relationship to an intelligence field (see earler work of 'Science and the Akashic Field: An Integral Theory of Everything ')

Secondly, is the work to be published at the end of this month title 'The Chaos Point: The World at the Crossroads' which also follows on from his previous work in this area - especially the wonderful book 'Macroshift: Navigating the Transformation to a Sustainable World'.

Ervin Laszlo is also the founder of The Club of Budapest.

Visionary work.

2 comments:

A.V. Michaels said...

I've read his "Science and the Akashic Field" and find his work fascinating. Thanks for your comment on my blog about HAARP - I am always paying attention to this stuff, I think it's important to be aware. Thanks for your work.

Kingsley said...

Thanks for the comment: I find Laszlo fascinating and stimulating too.

I did my MA thesis on Laszlo's General Evolutionary Theory (GET) as applied to the Internet as a living organism.

I'm also using some of Laszlo's GET in my present PhD which examines complexity theory and mobile global communications.