Monday, July 09, 2007

CoExistence

Yes, it has been a little while since words/images last graced this e-page: my physical self has been engaged in a little roaming... then coming back to my physical abode I encountered this lovely little video space: it's called 'Co-Existence', and well-worth 2 minutes of your time. To celebrate the beauty of our world amidst the barbarity.

It is so easy to focus on the disruptions, the chaotic occurances and breakdowns, rather than the small yet moving moments where the human Spirit can shine through.

How we manage our moments is our testing time...

1 comment:

A.V. Michaels said...

Thanks for sharing this, Kingsley. A good reminder. When I come back from my 'spiritual' travels I too notice how bizarre and disturbing war is; it certainly isn't part of our original natures, regardless of what the powers-that-be would have us believe. Much of it is a result of THEIR machinations over the centuries. However we welcome peace just the same.
Aloha,
-Angela