Friday, June 06, 2008

Simple Principles for Transformation


Here are some principles that upon reading recently I wanted to share. Being 'between both worlds' is also about becoming familiar with our inner worlds and how they interact with both the physical world around us as well as the transcendental realms.

Simple Principles for Transformation

Web of Love

  • Your sacred love flows in to me.
  • My sacred love flows out to you.

Principles of Transformation

  • Seeing the Divine in all
  • Nurturance of life
  • Gratitude

Ho'oponopono healing technique

  • I love you
  • I'm sorry
  • Please forgive me
  • Thank you

W. Mitchell video

  • It's not what happens to you that matters, it's what you do about it.

Building a Brighter Future

  • Develop purpose and intentions for your life.
  • Transform fear into acceptance and love.
  • Take personal responsibility for building a brighter future.
  • Avoid secrecy and encourage openness and transparency.
  • Move beyond polarization and the focus on "good vs. evil" and "us vs. them."


These words are extracted from the Transformation Team

-

No comments: